Posted by Konker Recruitment / 12th Jun 2019
Bored of working for your average, run of the mill recruitment agency?
Looking for more freedom, responsibility, reward, and excitement?
If you want to be part of the region’s most forward-thinking and ambitious recruitment agency, give us a call now!
With a combined total of 12 years in the construction recruitment game, Konker Recruitment has a wealth of experience within their chosen disciplines. Recruiting in the construction-built environment with an extra emphasis on Building Services, Civil and Structural Engineering as well as Architecture, Konker Recruitment are now looking to complement their already successful team with an enthusiastic and like-minded, ambitious individual.
Since our inception in September 2018, the business has gone from strength to strength, developing relationships across the UK mainly in the South East, East and North of England regions with a recent emphasis on the South West, South of Wales and the Midlands where relationships have already been forged. An office in London and a new base in Exeter means you will have complete freedom over where you can recruit with absolutely no restrictions – if you spot a gap in the market, go for it.
What we are offering you is the chance to be part of a small business with sky-high ambitions and the track record to back it up. Not only will you be cementing yourself in a senior position within the business, but potentially putting yourself in line for promotion opportunities for when they arise.
With plans to add multiple offices in the next 5 years and become the nation’s top Design, specific Recruiter, this isn’t an opportunity to be missed. If you’re looking for a long-term career, at a flourishing business, do the right thing and give us a call.
What do we require from a successful Recruitment Consultant?
- Around 3+ years in the recruitment industry, ideally placing construction professionals
- A business-related qualification and understanding
- Ambitious, outgoing, sociable and motivated individual
- Good telephone manner and networking skills
The Position: Recruitment Consultant
- Creating and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Business development and regular cold calls
- Networking, client and candidate meetings alongside a director and eventually on your own
- Managing CRM system
- Qualifying candidates, job roles and matching them up to suit
What we can offer?
- Competitive commission structure
- Regular incentives, individual and team orientated
- Early finish Fridays
- Flexible working hours, from home and from the office
- Breakfast Fridays
- Absolutely no restrictions when recruiting
- The chance for you to pick the sector and discipline in which you recruit
- A relaxed, ambitious and successful working environment
- Easy to access Exeter office location
- Clear career development and long terms management opportunities
- End of the year, target hitting bonus
How to apply?
Please apply for through this website, or call the office on 01392 357565 for a more preferential application.