Structural Engineer – Bristol / £35,000 – £48,000
Are you a Bristol-based Structural Engineer who wants to work with one of the city’s leading Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy’s?
Do you want a structured route for progression into a senior position?
We are working on an exciting position for an experienced Structural Engineer to come and join a well-established and growing Bristol consultancy! Ideally, you will be progressing to achieve your professional qualifications; IEng/CEng MIStructE/MICE and be looking for a company to support your journey to chartership.
About the company
With multiple UK offices, this successful Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy offers design services to the residential, commercial, defence, retail, education and retail sectors. They are also a BIM focused practice which has been utilising the latest software over the last 5+ years and has comprehensive experience of delivering projects with Revit software as part of the BIM process.
You can expect to work as an independent Structural Engineer with excellent routes for progression within a company which believes in recruiting from within.
What will be expected of the successful Structural Engineer?
- You will be working on a large scope of projects and have the responsibility of delivering from inception and feasibility, through to construction on site.
- You will have strong knowledge of structural design and structural analysis software.
- Experience of working with and designing with a variety of building materials; concrete, steel, masonry and timber.
- Ability to work and analyse in both 2D & 3D.
- Be capable of reviewing designs produced by other members of staff.
- Communicate and work well as part of a team and independently. As well as offering support to junior members of staff.
What will be on offer to the successful Structural Engineer?
- Highly competitive salary in the region of £35,000 – £48,000 depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Generous annual holiday
- Work and train with the latest software
- Professional and social working atmosphere
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health cover
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular team and family social activities
If this Structural Engineer vacancy sounds of interest to you, please get in touch to discuss the role and company in more detail. We welcome inquiries from Engineers at all levels and would be happy to discuss what the company can offer.
Contact us today on 01392 357565 for more information!