A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required for an Architectural Practice that predominantly works on residential projects. The practice is based in the heart of Liverpool and is well known for their imaginative designs and superior build quality.
This practice is going through a significant period of growth and they are looking to take on a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support their workload demand. You will be joining a team full of knowledge and experience in a relaxed working environment.
The Role will include
- Liaising with the Design Team
- Liaising with customers and internal staff to provide fully detailed quotations and tenders
- Producing detailed and robust project cost plans developing the plan as technical information becomes available
- Obtaining budget quotations/guide prices for specialist
- Assisting/ training other members of the Commercial team
- Produce bills of quantities, schedules of work and contractors proposal documents to support bids
- Carrying out handover meetings for successful bids to Project Managers
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Have at least 4 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Degree in quality surveying or similar
- Experience using costing programs
- Knowledge of construction techniques and materials
- An understanding of architectural and engineering plans and reports