Architectural Technician – Norwich – Salary circa £30,000
Are you an Architectural Technician looking for a new role in Norwich?
Would you like to work with a dynamic, contemporary and established Architectural Practice in Norwich?
If you are an experience Architectural Technician, able to hit the ground running independently working on your own projects? If so, I’d love to hear from you.
About the company?
This small sized Architectural Practice are currently in a growth phase and now looking for a talented individual to join their team. They are working on projects both locally and nationally making every day different. Would you like to work at a new, contemporary and growing company? For more information, please feel free to call for a discrete and confidential chat.
What they can do for you?
How to apply?
- Highly competitive package depending on experience
- The chance to work with a flourishing practise in a phase of growth.
- Guidance with BIM and any other relevant software packages with the potential to move into more of a coordination role if desired.
- A completely varied project range in both the residential and commercial sectors.
- Dynamic and social design team who enjoy each other’s company – close knit family like company.
- Support with professional development.
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Architectural Technician vacancy – please apply either through the website or call on 07806754490 – Job reference – KNKR022