Senior Architect – Shrewsbury / £40,000 – £50,000
Are you an experienced Architect who is looking to make the step up into a Senior position?
Do you want greater responsibilities and the opportunity to develop new business?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ARB Architect to join a multi-award-winning architecture practice which operates across the UK and internationally. The successful Architect will join a dynamic team and be responsible for the design and delivery of projects, maintaining relationships with clients and developing new business.
About the company
This business has 8 offices spread across the UK and a further international presence to provide architectural services to major global clients. They work in all major sectors and deliver projects in the education, healthcare, hospitality, residential, retail, sports and transportation markets.
The successful Architect will be supported by a large back office and design team and will report to a company Director.
Key skills the Architect will need;
- Ideally, you will have considerable experience in the healthcare sector and be capable of delivering on hospital schemes from concept design through construction
- An understanding of healthcare strategic planning and master-planning
- Experience organising client presentations, holding group meetings and liaising with third parties
- Have strong leadership qualities and manage in-house project teams and coordinate external consultants
- Preferably you will be a capable Revit user
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
On offer to the Architect;
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience in the range of £40,000 – £50,000
- Flexible working options
- Life assurance
- Paid professional memberships
- Competitive workplace pension
- Discretionary bonus
- Company mobile phone + company car/allowance (circumstances dependant)
- Annual Christmas and Summer parties, along with regular social events
If this Architect position sounds of interest and you would like to learn more about the company and wider responsibilities of the role, please feel free to call us on 01392 357565.