A Revit Architectural Technician is required for an international company based on the outskirts of Manchester in their Head Office! An 11-minute train journey from Manchester City Centre! This position is due to continued growth and to join the team of 5 BIM Coordinators and Technical Managers. This practice employs over 1000 staff and has been growing rapidly over the last 15 years.
Why This Company:
The chance to join an international company going through a vast period of growth in their Manchester office. As the Revit Architectural Technician, you will be a joining a team of 5 that consists of the Head of Technical, Technical & Design Manager, and 3 BIM Co-ordinators. The role is based in the company’s Head Office based a short drive from Manchester or an 11-minute train journey!
Projects wise you will focus on housing projects and support the team with the quality and production of BIM projects. The company offers a great benefits package including Company Pension and a discretionary 6% bonus!
The Revit Architectural Technician Role:
– Responsible for creating BIM Models of housing projects, ensuring they are BIM Level 2 Compliant
– Support the team with production and quality control of BIM Projects
– Fulfilling standards, procedures, and methods using BIM Software and workflow
– Prepare working drawings
– Obtain necessary Building Regulations and technical details
– Model management and maintaining healthy BIM Database
To Be Considered as the Revit Architectural Technician
– Architectural background
– Understanding of UK Building& Design regulations
– Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
– Able to create high-quality BIM Models
– Previous experience of BIM Level 2 processes and operations
Salary & Benefits
Salary ranges from £25,000-£35,000 and comes with a Company Pension + 6% Discretionary Bonus.
For More Information
Contact Jake Adams at Konker Recruitment on 07857440200 / 01392357565 and firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: 892049 | Manchester | Revit Architectural Technician