Principal Mechanical Engineer – Building Services –Plymouth – Salary Circa £50,000 DOE
Want to work for one of the best building services design consultants in the country?
Seeking progression, project variance, more responsibility and a sociable workforce alongside a great work life balance?
If you want to be part of a close team with all the benefits of a national sized company, simply give me a call for a discrete chat!
About the company?
With 10 offices around the UK, this Building Services Design specific consultancy are now looking to complement their Plymouth office and Mechanical team with an Principal Mechanical Engineer. Someone who can clearly lead their own projects as well as a small team. With around 25 members of staff in their Plymouth office; all working towards a common goal, you will be part of a specific team working on a sound range of local and national projects.
They cover all areas of Building Services Engineering, from the public health side to sustainability, embracing the newest of technologies and software packages, such as Revit. They have an incredibly clear progression / development programme for you to rise through the business, even at senior management levels. If you are looking to move into a position where you can utilise your design skills as well as your business development and people management experience, there is plenty of room for you to grow here.
Not only do they work on local projects but national and international schemes in a whole range of sectors, making every week different and exciting. If you are looking for project variance, progression and more responsibility, this is the company for you.
This practice are regarding as one of the best design consultancies in the UK and only hire the best – if you would like to learn more about this position and would like to have a discrete chat about the role in detail, please give me a call now for a quicker and more preferential application.
What they require from the successful Principal Mechanical Engineer?
What they can offer?
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience working in the Building Services arena
- A relevant degree qualification
- An understanding of software packages such as AutoCAD, Hevacomp and ideally Revit
- The desire to best the best at what you do
- Sociable, outgoing and professional manner
- Previous experience leading your own small and large projects
- People management skills
- Versatile individual with the ability to put your hand to several different projects in different sectors.
How to apply?
- Competitive market leading salary
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Progression opportunities at higher management levels
- The chance to work on some amazing, well-known local and international projects
- To work with a sociable and fun company
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Principal Mechanical Engineer vacancy, please apply through this site or call ahead through our website for a more preferential application. KNKRBS45