Part 2 Architectural Assistant – Norwich – Salary Circa £24,000
Fancy working for a medium-sized, well-established practice on a good range of commercial and residential projects?
Want to work with a company that has a 100% success rate for qualifying their Architectural Assistants through their Part 3?
If you want to work at a company that really value their staff, can provide you with part 3 support and a huge range of projects, this is the position for you!
About the company?
Having been established just over 60 years ago, this forward-thinking company is looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their Norwich office. Working on a range of residential projects, it’s the perfect opportunity to specialize and develop your skills in this sector of work. From larger to smaller projects – every day in the office is different.
With their core principles revolving around sustainable design and work enjoyment, this modern practice is looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant who loves their work. They are a very outgoing and friendly practice with a great reputation for developing their staff meaning this is the company for you if you’re looking for progression. The successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant must have a good knowledge of Revit, as this software is used daily at the practice.
What they want from the success Part 2 Architectural Assistant?
· Part 2 Qualified
· An understanding of both AutoCAD and Revit
· Ambition, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
· The desire to work on a good range of projects
· Ideally, 2 years’ experience working in the Architectural sector
What they can offer the successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant?
· Support towards chartership
· A variety of projects, both large and small in several sectors
· Career progression within a flourishing and established practice
· The chance to work on projects across the country
· Sound progression routes in terms of your technical abilities
· The chance to get out and about on-site to see the buildings you are designing
· A fun and sociable working environment
How to apply?
Harvey Pringle is the consultant dealing with this Part 2 Architectural Assistant position, please apply via the website or call 01392 357 565 for a preferential application – Job reference 932455