We are looking for talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a well-established and widely recognised practice based near Stevenage.
You will be working on all RIBA stages, from concept to detail design and construction – providing you with invaluable and diverse career experience. The company has grown tremendously over recent years and have a steady stream of exciting projects in the pipeline.
Architectural Assistant responsibilities may include:
- Dealing with specific areas of the design and construction packages
- Preparing and developing drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
- Assisting the design team throughout various stages of the design process.
- Liaising with other consultants and contractors.
- Perform site visits and surveys where appropriate.
You will be working for a forward-thinking architectural practice which produces innovative work across a variety of sectors with a strong emphasis in the residential market.
Projects will range in scale from high-end residential properties to small luxury developments and larger estates. You will also get the opportunity to be involved in a variety of commercial and retail schemes.
Ideally, you will;
- Have excellent creative design capabilities, demonstrated by an in-practice portfolio
- Be self-driven and motivated to represent contemporary design methods and representation
- Be proactive, work efficiently and systematically with the design team within an energetic environment.
- Have a positive attitude towards new ways of working and ability to handle multiple roles and responsibilities within a growing office
- Be proficient in 2D and 3D software, ideally; AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and InDesign (although additional training will be provided)
- Have a passion for working towards becoming a fully qualified Architect.
What’s on offer to the Architectural Assistant:
- A competitive salary of £25,000 – £28,000, depending on experience.
- Support towards Part 3 qualification.
- Full experience across all RIBA stages.
- An energetic and friendly office environment, along with many social events.
- Constant routes for progression.
The office is based in an accessible location and commutable from Bedford, Luton, Hatfield & Cambridge.
If you are a Part 2 Architectural Assistant who is based in Hertfordshire and looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch on (020) 3858-8036.