Architectural Technologist – Market Harborough – Salary circa £32,000
Want to work with an organically growing and professional architectural practise?
Intermediate level Architectural Technologist and fancy working with a practice that can help you with chartership?
If you’d like to work with a medium sized, close knit and friendly practice based just outside Leicester, please get in touch!
About the company?
With a strong focus on design, this company work mainly in the residential and healthcare sectors – they would be able to offer you projects in these sectors as well as a huge range of others across the midlands and UK.
Their design software of choice is ArchiCAD but would welcome individuals who have used different due to their sound training programs and desire to have as much knowledge in the business as possible. A few of their recent projects have been sports and clubhouse facilities, exhibition facilities and ‘Grand design’ style luxury houses, to give you a flavour of the exciting projects which they work on – if you’d like to be part of the company, give me a call now.
What they can do for the successful Architectural Technologist?
How to apply?
- Highly competitive package depending on experience
- The chance to work at one of the most exciting and developing practices in the midlands
- Guidance with ArchiCAD and other software packages
- Help and assistance to chartership
- Beautiful offices based in the countryside.
- Fantastic company track record of putting Architects through their training programme.
- A completely varied project range in both the residential and healthcare sectors to name a few.
- Support with professional development throughout your career.
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Architectural Technologist vacancy – please apply either through the website or call on 07806754490 – Job reference – KNKR00056