An Architectural Technician/ Technologist is required for a small to medium sized architectural practice based in Harrogate City Centre. As a Practice they work across the Education, Health and Commercial sectors and are looking for someone who has a keen interest in the retail sector.
Established for over 5 years the practice has grown at a steady rate, the team has grown to over 10 staff and is looking to continue this pattern of growth for the foreseeable future.
Their client focused approach has allowed them to deliver projects that truly meet the clients expectations. As a practice they use Revit daily and are developing a reputation for delivering and designing projects on time and to budget.
The role will involve:
– Contribute to the design and delivery of projects
– Using Revit daily
– Draw up existing and proposed plans,
– Produce working drawings, building regulations and construction information
– Willing to help within the busy practice
What Do We Want From You?
– Relevant Architectural / Construction Qualification
– Previous experience as an Architectural Technician/Technologist
– Ability to work on your own and to deadlines
– Proficient in Revit
– Working knowledge of building regulations and construction information
– A driver’s license and live within an hour of Harrogate is desirable
Salary & Benefits
The salary ranges from £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
How to Apply?
Contact Jake Adams at Konker Recruitment on 07857440200 / 01392357565 and email@example.com
If this role is not suitable please check out our website for other positions that may be suitable
REF: Architectural Technologist | Harrogate | 892087