Architectural Technician/Assistant – Welwyn Garden City / £28,000 – £35,000
We are looking for an Architectural Technician to come and join a dynamic, growing and exciting architectural practice based in Hertfordshire. You must have a proven track record of producing detailed and effective work on projects varying in scale.
This is an opportunity for an intermediate level Architectural Technician or Assistant to join a well-established architectural practice which has grown over recent years and has gained a reputation for creating innovative designs in harmony with existing surroundings.
You will be a part of a growing company, offering excellent routes for progression and a sociable, fun and enthusiastic work environment.
To be considered for the Architectural Technician role you will need;
- Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Planning Processes.
- Strong experience in the residential sector.
- Faultless AutoCAD capabilities. An understanding of Revit would be beneficial.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus.
- Ability to produce detailed drawings throughout RIBA stages.
- The ability to communicate successfully with all stakeholders in the project – client, project manager, contractors, external consultants, and colleagues.
Any additional skills you have will, of course, be beneficial. If you are not as experienced in any of the points mentioned above, training can be provided so please don’t hesitate to get in touch and register your interest – (020) 3858 8036
The successful applicant can expect to work on a variety of projects in ever-changing industries, any previous experience on residential, commercial, leisure & retail will be beneficial.
What’s on offer to the Architectural Technician/Assistant;
- Competitive salary: £28,000 – £35,000 doe
- Bonuses and social events.
- Friendly, relaxed and sociable office.
- Competitive pension scheme and holiday allowance.
- Ideal office location near to Welwyn Garden City
If you are an Architectural Technician or Architectural Assistant and you think this could be a role you are interested in, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and discuss further.
Contact Konker Design Recruitment for more information: 020 3858 8036