Architectural Technician – Salary £30,000 to £40,000 | St Albans, Hertfordshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician to join the design team of a well-established and successful design-led construction company. With a strong reputation within the high-end, bespoke residential market, you can expect to be working on high-value developments across London and the home counties.
If you are an Architectural Technician or Technologist who has experience with the residential sector, including; domestic properties, small or large developments, or bespoke builds, we would love to hear from you.
What’s needed from the Architectural Technician;
- Qualified with an Architectural Technology degree or similar relevant HND.
- Proficient AutoCAD skills are essential, the ability to use Sketchup would be beneficial.
- Ideally, you will have significant experience in the residential market.
- Ability to produce accurate working drawings and a sound understanding of UK Building Regulations.
- You will demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Client facing capabilities would be a bonus
- You will need good interpersonal skills and be able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
What they can offer the successful Architectural Technician;
- A highly competitive salary DOE: £30,000 – £40,000
- Continued professional development
- Numerous social events throughout the year including; trips away & teambuilding activities
- A fantastic office and working environment
- The opportunity to work on some prestigious projects
You will be part of a dynamic team of construction professionals from varying backgrounds. You can expect to be involved in projects throughout various stages and see all aspect of the construction process from inception to delivery on site.
If this Architectural Technician role could be of interest but you would like more information on the position and company, please contact us for a more detailed conversation.
Contact Konker Recruitment on 020 3858 8036 for more details or email email@example.com