Architectural Technician – Haywards Heath | £30,000 – £36,000
We are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist/Technician to join a well-established and successful architectural practice based near to Haywards Heath. The company predominantly work on high-end contemporary residential projects along with more traditional architecture.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have experience of the residential market and preferably worked on contemporary designs in a similar position.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting business which has grown over the years and gained a reputation for producing outstanding projects which sit in harmony with existing surroundings.
To be considered for the Architectural Technician role you will need;
- Extensive knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Planning Processes.
- Strong experience in the residential sector.
- Faultless AutoCAD capabilities. An understanding of Revit would be beneficial.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus.
- Ability to produce accurate working drawings and construction details.
- To have a creative aptitude and a passion for contemporary design.
- The ability to communicate successfully with all stakeholders in the project – client, project manager, contractors, external consultants, and colleagues.
Any additional skills you have will, of course, be beneficial. If you are not as experienced in any of the points mentioned above, training can be provided so please don’t hesitate to get in touch and register your interest.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a team of around 10 and be working from a purpose-built office which also contains a partner company which has 20 members of staff. Both companies attend regular social events and the two business integrate on a regular basis, making for a vibrant working atmosphere.
There is a competitive salary on offer, ranging from £30,000 – £36,000 DOE. You can also expect to receive support with professional memberships and the company has recently introduced Revit to the business so you may receive training with the software.
What to do next?
If you like the sound of this position and would like more information on the role and company, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01392 357565.
If you are an Architectural Technician based in the Haywards Heath area, we may also have other suitable vacancies in the area which would be great to discuss.