Part 2 Architectural Assistant or experienced Part 1 – Sutton
We are looking for talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic Architectural Assistant to join a well-established and widely recognised practice based near Sutton. We are looking for applications from Part 2 Architectural Assistants or an experienced Part 1.
You will be working on all design stages, from concept to detail design and construction – providing you with invaluable and diverse career experience.
Architectural Assistant responsibilities may include:
- Dealing with specific areas of the design and construction packages.
- Preparing and developing drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design.
- Assisting the design team throughout various stages of the design process.
- Liaising with other consultants and contractors.
- Perform site visits and perform survey where appropriate.
You will be working for a forward-thinking architectural practice which produces innovative work in the residential sector. Projects will range in scale from high-end residential properties to large developments.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have excellent creative design capabilities, demonstrated by an in-practice portfolio.
- Be self-driven and motivated to represent contemporary design methods and representation.
- Have previous experience working within an architecture practice on residential projects.
- Be proactive, work efficiently and systematically with the design team within an energetic environment.
- Have a positive attitude towards new ways of working and the ability to handle multiple roles and responsibilities within a growing office.
- Be proficient in 2D and 3D software, ideally; AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign (although additional training will be provided)
- Have a passion for working towards becoming a fully qualified Architect.
What’s on offer to the Architectural Assistant:
- A competitive salary of £18,000 – £25,000, depending on experience.
- Support with your further qualifications Part 2 or Part 3.
- Full experience across all RIBA stages.
- An energetic and friendly office environment, along with many social events.
- Constant routes for progression.
If you are an Architectural Assistant who is based in Sutton and looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch on 01392 357565 to discuss this opportunity further.
We look forward to hearing from you!