Architect / Sevenoaks – £35,000 – £43,000
We’re seeking an experienced Architect to join a well-established architectural practice based near to Sevenoaks. You will have the opportunity to run a number of exciting projects at various design stages from concept design, through to full planning and construction. Projects that you would be working on range from mixed-use residential-led schemes to large education projects in the UK.
You will be joining a market-leading architectural practice which has several offices across the UK and has won multiple sought-after awards for projects up and down the country. You can expect to be working alongside a well-regarded client base and collaborating with some top AJ100 architecture practices.
The desired skills and experience for this Architect position include:
- good post-Part 3 experience working education projects of various scopes and complexities including new-build schemes using different build methods
- project running experience through RIBA Work Stages 0-7
- knowledge and experience of working with planning authorities with an excellent understanding of UK building and planning regulations
- strong technical skills including experience in producing and coordinating technical drawings for tender and construction
- ability to coordinate, manage and liaise effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and the internal design team
- on-site experience in taking a project through the construction stage including identifying solutions to on-site issues and ensuring overall design-intent
- good knowledge of NBS specification writing
- strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- ArchiCAD experience is desirable but not essential.
- willingness to take responsibility and coordinate a small design team
Benefits on offer to the Architect:
- professional development mentorship and training opportunities
- pension scheme
- team social activities including outings, lunches, barbeques, sports activities and architecture trips
- sponsorship opportunities
- competitive salary ranging from £35,000 – £43,000
If you would like to hear more information on this position or any other Architect vacancies in the Sevenoaks area, please get in touch on 01392 357565.