ARB Architect – Stevenage – £35,000 – £45,000
We have an exciting new role for an experienced Architect to join a progressive, design-focused, architectural practice based near Stevenage. You will be joining a company who focuses on large scale projects within the residential and commercial sectors. The successful Architect will be an integral part of a growing team and help to drive the business forward.
You can expect to be working on projects throughout all RIBA stages and will run projects from concept to completion.
The successful Architect will have the following skills:
- Part III qualification
- Experience with high-end residential properties, housing developments or commercial schemes
- A good understanding of planning policy, technical detailing, architectural and structural construction drawings
- Experience of working with clients directly, acting as lead consultant. Communicating with outside contractors and consultants
- Extensive knowledge of the current building regulations
- Ideally be proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and other design software
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop experience
- Experience of undertaking and drawing up building surveys
About the company:
The successful Architect will join a welcoming and social team which are hiring due to securing several high-profile projects. Based near to Stevenage for around 30 years, this successful business consists of around 20 Architects, Technicians and Designers. You will have the opportunity to collaborate as a team and work on projects independently in a leading role.
The business regularly partakes in fun social events outside of work which includes a summer and winter party with all staff invited. If you want to be part of an energetic team which supports and motivates one another, this could be the company for you!
On offer to the successful Architect:
- Competitive salary: £35,000 – £45,000
- Prime office location near to Stevenage
- Impressive holiday and pension schemes
- Continued professional development and routes for progression into a more senior position
If you are interested to learn more about this position, or any other vacancies in the Stevenage area, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 020 3858 8036 to discuss further.