Architect £35,000 – £45,000 – Leicester
Qualified Architect who wants to work with a BIM focused company?
Looking for greater responsibilities and the opportunity to lead a team?
Do you have experience working on residential and commercial projects as well as Revit?
If you’d like to work with one of the areas most highly reputed Architectural practices – give me a call!
About the company?
This medium-sized practice is now looking to expand their growing team with an Architect who not only has sound experience of the residential market but a passion for the BIM and its technologies – does this sound like the role for you?
With over 40 years’ experience and 2 offices in the UK, this practice is now looking to expand due to their workload, they have the reputation of being one of the best, in terms of their designs, staff retention and work enjoyment, if you’d like to be part of this dynamic team and flourishing business, get in touch!
This practice work in a huge range of sectors, both commercial and residential and are offering you the chance to be fully immersed in the latest technology. They have been utilising BIM for several years now meaning their systems are already successfully set up.
What they’re looking for from the successful Architect?
- An Architectural background, either as a Technologist or Architect
- Sound knowledge of BIM and experience delivering projects to level 2
- Good knowledge of software such as Revit, ArchiCAD and AutoCAD
- Ideally, ARB registered
- Experience mentoring and coaching more junior staff
- Experience in software implementation
What they can do for the successful Architect?
- Highly competitive package depending on experience
- The chance to work at one of the most exciting, accredited and flexible architectural practises in the Midlands
- A diverse and dynamic workforce
- A range of projects in the residential, education and sports sectors.
- Support with professional development.
- More responsibility with your own projects.
How to apply?
If you would like more information on this role and company, contact us today on 01392 357565 to fast track your application.