Architect – RIBA Part III / Birmingham £35,000 – £45,000
RIBA Part III Architect with an ambition to work innovative projects? Do you want to join a leading Birmingham based practice?
We have an exciting position for a fully qualified Architect to join a successful practice which has been established for over 10 years. In that time, they have become a chartered architecture practice which delivers projects in the education, commercial and residential sectors and use the latest BIM technology to satisfy a growing clientele.
Alongside their architectural services, they also offer interior design, master planning, project management and sustainability solutions.
We are looking for a committed and experienced Architect who:
- Wants to develop a career at a well-regarded and well-established company
- Is interested in designing and delivering major UK projects.
- Has good all-round design, presentation, and coordination abilities
- Versatile and able to work across several different work-streams and architectural packages
- Is proficient in developing co-ordinated project documentation
- Has strong communication skills, is organised, self-motivated and keen to take on responsibility
The successful Architect will be a part of a growing team which are hiring due to securing a number of high-profile projects. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join their dynamic office and work on project packages both autonomously and as part of a team.
The ideal Architect will have:
- RIBA Part III qualification
- Experience working on a variety of projects in different sectors
- A good understanding of planning policy, technical detailing, architectural and structural construction drawings
- Experience of working with clients directly and acting as lead consultant
- Extensive knowledge of the current building regulations
- Ideally, be proficient with AutoCAD & Revit
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop experience
- Experience of undertaking and drawing up building surveys
On offer to the right Architect:
- Competitive salary: £35,000 – £45,000
- Prime office location in Birmingham
- Impressive holiday and pension schemes
- Continued professional development and routes for progression into a more senior position
If you think this Architect role could be of interest to you or would like to hear about other Birmingham opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01392 357565
We would love to hear from you and discuss how we can help!