Architectural Technologist | Solihull – Salary Up to £35,000
Are you an Architectural Technologist who wants to work with some of the largest commercial clients the UK has to offer?
Do you want to work on large scale projects which incorporate some of the latest, market-leading technology?
If so, we have an Architectural Technologist position which can offer you flexibility, progression and a challenging portfolio of high-value projects. You will be joining a company which is a leader within their markets and a well-established AJ100 practice. You can expect to be working as part of a diverse and social team which enjoys a vibrant office culture.
To be considered for the Architectural Technologist role you will need;
- Extensive knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Planning Processes.
- Strong experience in the commercial sector.
- Complete understanding of Revit.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus.
- Ability to produce working drawings throughout RIBA stages.
- The ability to communicate successfully with all stakeholders in the project – client, project manager, contractors, external consultants, and colleagues.
What’s on offer to the Architectural Technologist;
- Competitive salary: Up to £35,000 doe
- There is on-site, free parking for all staff members at the easily accessible office.
- Bonuses and social events.
- Friendly, relaxed and sociable office.
- Competitive pension scheme and holiday allowance.
- Ideal office location near Solihull.
- Regular salary reviews every 3 months.
If you would like to learn more about this position or any other roles which we have available in the Solihull area, please contact us on 01392 357565.