Part 2 Architectural Assistant | Milton Keynes – Salary £24,000 – £28,000
Are you an Architectural Assistant who wants to work with a forward-thinking and dynamic RIBA chartered architecture practice?
Do you want to work with Revit on a varied portfolio across several sectors?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a leading practice based in Milton Keynes! The successful candidate will be joining a growing team which is recruiting for several positions after securing several prestigious future projects.
You will be given the opportunity to work on projects from inception through to construction and have the responsibility of working closely with clients and other contractors.
You will be working closely with the Associate Architects giving you guidance through each stage from preparation and design conception to completion. There will also be the opportunity to gain guidance and support whilst working towards your Part 3 qualification.
The ideal Architectural Assistant will have;
- Photoshop and InDesign skills
- good knowledge of planning and building regulations
- excellent design and spatial planning skills
- a proven understanding of detailing, and delivery of tender packages
- good time management skills and organised working methods
- able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative, while also able to take instruction
- confident communicator, able to liaise with clients, contractors and project consultants
- strong Revit capabilities.
The salary offered will be reflective of experience and capabilities. You will also be entitled to a generous holiday allowance and get take part in regular social events with the team.
If you would like to discuss this role and company further, please feel free to contact us on 01392 357565.